Welcome to our concluding article in our 49ers fans’ wish list series. In this article, Niner Noise will cover the front office. Like in previous posts, Niner Noise will assess the front office and make offseason suggestions to improve the team.
Niner Noise assesses the 49ers front office.
More from SF 49ers News
- DraftKings NFL Draft Promo – Win $150 Guaranteed on Any $5 Bet
- Updated 49ers salary cap space ahead of 2023 NFL Draft
- Deebo Samuel fully admits his hatred of LA Rams
- Brock Purdy jokingly says he’s learning to throw left-handed
- 49ers news: Trey Lance is in the dark regarding trade talk
In just a few years fans have gone from loving General Manager Trent Baalke to harboring utter hate and disgust at the man running the 49ers’ football operations. Baalke’s performance as the team’s GM has gone from excellence to dumpster fire.
First things first, there are many fans and commentators that have a belief that Baalke inherited a team from his former boss Scot McCloughan (currently the Washington Redskins GM).
This notion that Baalke benefited from McCloughan is only partly true.
In order to have the right context, fans need to see things for what they really are. So, before we delve into Baalke’s effectiveness, let’s put some things to bed.