San Francisco 49ers star wideout Deebo Samuel reportedly is expected to play in Week 4 against the Arizona Cardinals.
Samuel is dealing with multiple injuries from San Francisco’s previous matchup against the New York Giants, but he had 10 days off to recover.
Deebo Samuel injury status for Week 4 game against Arizona Cardinals
Samuel is listed as questionable for Week 4, but he’s expected to play.
Best Deebo Samuel prop bet vs. Cardinals in NFL Week 4
Deebo Samuel OVER 44.5 receiving yards
The 49ers are massive favorites in Week 4, but I don’t think that will stop Deebo from having a big game.
The star wideout has at least 55 receiving yards in every game this season, yet his prop for Week 4 is set at just 44.5 yards.
Samuel is coming off his best game of the season, a 129-yard game against New York, and he’s caught at least five passes in every game.
With that floor, he should have a great chance to hit the OVER on this prop.
No matter how you plan to bet on this game, consider doing it at DraftKings Sportsbook.
New users that sign up with the link below, will be eligible for $200 in bonus bets and $150 in no-sweat bets if you deposit and wager $5 on any game!
Deebo Samuel injury history
- Oct. 2019: Inguinal Groin Strain Grade 2 – missed one game
- June 2020: Pedal Foot Fracture – missed three games
- Oct. 2020: Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 – missed three games
- Dec. 2020: Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 – missed three games
- Nov. 2021: Inguinal Groin Strain Grade 2 – missed one game
- Oct. 2022: Thigh Hamstring Sprain/Pull – missed one game
- Dec. 2022: Injured knee and ankle in Week 14
When is Deebo Samuel coming back?
Deebo Samuel is expected to play in Week 4 against the Arizona Cardinals, barring a setback in pregame warmups.
San Francisco 49ers next 5 opponents
- Dallas Cowboys, Sunday, Oct. 8
- Cleveland Browns, Sunday, Oct. 15
- Minnesota Vikings, Monday, Oct. 23
- Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, Oct. 29
- Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday, Nov. 12
Arizona Cardinals injury report
- Krys Barnes – questionable, finger
- Marquise Brown – questionable, thumb
- Keontay Ingram – questionable, neck
- Paris Johnson Jr. – questionable, ankle
- Josh Woods – out, ankle
- Jonathan Ledbetter – out, finger
San Francisco 49ers injury report
- Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles – questionable, ankle
- Dre Greenlaw – questionable, ankle
- Jauan Jennings – doubtful, shin
- Deebo Samuel – questionable, ribs/knee
- Elijah Mitchell – questionable, knee
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.