San Francisco 49ers: Celebrate Fred Warner’s extension with a shirt
The San Francisco 49ers locked down linebacker Fred Warner, giving him many more seasons to be an All-Pro in the Bay Area. So, it’s time for a t-shirt.
The San Francisco 49ers backed the Brinks truck up to the home of linebacker Fred Warner.
It was the last big piece on San Fran’s offseason checklist and it wasn’t cheap. Warner inked a five-year deal worth up to $95 million.
The contract makes him the highest paid middle linebacker in the NFL. And he’s certainly earned it. Warner was an All-Pro and a Pro-Bowl player last season and he’s the only linebacker other than Bobby Wagner to compile more than 250 tackles and 15 pass breakups since being drafted in 2018.
So if you’re as excited as we are about the deal, you’re going to want to check out the latest t-shirt from BreakingT. Take a look below.
With a new contract in hand, Fred Warner is going to have many more chances to be an All-Pro in the Bay Area!
- Officially licensed product of the National Football League Players Association.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather red. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in red. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in red. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
You can order your new favorite t-shirt for just $29.50 to Wear The Moment and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.