The 2017 fantasy football season is just around the corner, and Niner Noise looks at 10 NFL players owners should steer clear from on draft day.
Fantasy football is only a few weeks away, and owners everywhere are gearing up for the upcoming 2017 NFL campaign.
The 2017 offseason saw a few shakeups, including players like wide receiver Brandon Marshall make his way from the New York Jets to the New York Giants. How will this affect his production this season?
There are plenty of other questions as well.
More from SF 49ers Fantasy Football
- Fantasy football: Christian McCaffrey, Deebo Samuel diminish each other’s value
- Fantasy football: Christian McCaffrey to explode vs. Chargers in Week 10
- Fantasy football: 49ers start ’em, sit ’em players vs. Chiefs in Week 7
- Fantasy football: 49ers offense ruining top performers’ overall values
- Fantasy football: Drafting 49ers RB Elijah Mitchell is a smart move
Formulating a successful fantasy football team this year will be a challenge — it always is — and so much of it is predicated on grabbing guys on the upswing. Especially if the value is right.
Yet a season can be ruined by reaching for players who wind up underachieving. And while you might be in a position to need a player, or two, on this list, be sure you aren’t overspending on your investment.
In this slideshow, Niner Noise looks at 10 fantasy football options you should avoid on draft day.
Unless each one of these players winds up falling into later rounds, it’s best to use your pick elsewhere.