As the San Francisco 49ers are in full offseason mode, Niner Noise takes a break from the rumor mill and brings you 10 reasons how you know you’re a part of The Faithful.
Let’s take a break from offseason action for a moment and focus on what makes a San Francisco 49ers fan part of The Faithful.
Each fan of the red and gold can tell you his or her rationale for following the Niners.
For me, I was lucky to grow up in the dynasty years of the 1980s. Somewhere, there’s a baby photo of me donning 49ers gear. I’d post it if I had it. You’re probably thankful I don’t.
More from SF 49ers News
- DraftKings NFL Draft Promo – Win $150 Guaranteed on Any $5 Bet
- Updated 49ers salary cap space ahead of 2023 NFL Draft
- Deebo Samuel fully admits his hatred of LA Rams
- Brock Purdy jokingly says he’s learning to throw left-handed
- 49ers news: Trey Lance is in the dark regarding trade talk
Nevertheless, what makes a 49ers fan?
Perhaps it’s a player, a special season or an unforgettable moment. San Francisco has had a few of those for sure.
Or maybe you had a special connection with a parent, friend or family member who used to take you to Niners games at Levi’s Stadium, Candlestick Park or, heck, even Kezar.
Still, all of us share a number of things in common. Those are what makes all of us part of The Faithful.
So let’s look at 10 things that define fans of the red and gold.