Bobby Wagner, ILB Seattle Seahawks
The Seahawks defense is littered with talent and they have already three stars to boast in Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor. The newest breakout star is linebacker Bobby Wagner.
More from Niner Noise
- 49ers 2023 NFL Draft tracker: Pick-by-pick news and analysis
- Predicting 49ers NFL Draft picks by looking at final mocks
- DraftKings NFL Draft Promo – Win $150 Guaranteed on Any $5 Bet
- 2023 NFL Draft: EDGE Byron Young could be impact player for 49ers
- 5 low-key NFL Draft options for 49ers who are flying under the radar
Wagner, who will turn 27 later this month, is coming off his best season so far, recording 167 tackles, which was the highest in the NFL last season.
He is hardly unknown at this point, being selected to three consecutive Pro Bowls as well as a first-team All-Pro selection for a second time.
The third-year standout excels in pursuit and can cover a lot of ground. His speed from sideline to sideline is among the best at his position in the NFL. (His 40-yard time was clocked in at 4.45 seconds at his pro day coming out of college)
There is no signs of slowing down for Wagner who is hungry for more.
“My goal is to be a dominant player in this league, and have nobody question it,” Wagner said.