The San Francisco 49ers and Jacksonville Jaguars will face-off in a game between two teams who are coming off their respective BYE weeks. It's also a game between two teams who have been trending in opposite directions.
The 49ers have lost three-straight games while the Jaguars have lost five-straight games. With that being said, I think it's time to buy low on this San Francisco squad.
If you want my best bet for every game on the Week 10 slate, you can find them in the latest edition of the Road to 272 Bets here.
In this article, I'm going to break down everything you need to know to bet on this game. If you want to join me in betting on the 49ers, I recommend doing so at DraftKings Sportsbook. If you click the link below to sign up for an account, you'll receive $200 in bonus bets and daily same-game parlays when you place your first $5 wager.
49ers vs. Jaguars odds, spread, and total
49ers vs. Jaguars betting trends
- 49ers are 13-6 ATS in their last 19 games
- 49ers are 5-0 ATS in their last five games vs. Jaguars
- 49ers are 1-5 ATS in their last six road games
- 49ers are 2-6 ATS in their last eight games vs. AFC opponents
- Jaguars are 5-0 ATS in their last five games
- Jaguars are 3-17 straight up in their last 20 games vs. NFC opponents
- Jaguars are 0-5 ATS in their last five games vs. NFC West opponents
49ers vs. Jaguars injury reports
San Francisco 49ers injury report
- Aaron Banks - G - Questionable
- Deebo Samuel - WR - Questionable
- Darrell Luter Jr. - CB - PUP-R
- Samuel Womack III - CB - IR-R
- Robert Beal Jr. - DE - IR-R
- Trent Williams - OT - Questionable
Jacksonville Jaguars injury report
- Zay Jones - WR - Questionable
- Andre Cisvo - S - Questionable
- Tyson Campbell - CB - Questionable
49ers vs. Jaguars how to watch
- Date: Sunday, November 12
- Game Time: 1:00 pm EST
- Venue: EverBank Stadium
- How to Watch (TV): FOX
- San Francisco 49ers Record: 5-3
- Jacksonville Jaguars Record: 6-2
49ers vs. Jaguars key players to watch
San Francisco 49ers
Christian McCaffrey: If this was 2003, Christian McCaffrey would be the runaway MVP candidate. Unfortunately, it's turned into a quarterback award which results in his name not even being mentioned in the MVP race. The Jaguars defense has become one of the best units in the NFL, but if anyone can move the ball against them, it's CMC.
Trevor Lawrence: The Jaguars' offense has sputtered at times this season and that comes down to Trevor Lawrence. He hasn't played poorly this season, but he hasn't played as well as we saw him perform in the second half of last season. Perhaps the BYE week will help him reach his potential in the second half of the season.
49ers vs. Jaguars prediction and pick
I think this is a classic case of buy low and sell high. The 49ers are likely at the lowest point they'll be all season after three-straight losses, while the Jaguars are likely at the highest point they'll be all season after five-straight wins.
I don't doubt the Jaguars defense is good enough to keep them in this game, but their offense has been as good as people think. They're 21st in the league in EPA/Play, 25th in third down conversion rate, and 26th in red zone touchdown rate. They can't afford to not convert third downs and be kept to field goals in the red zone against this 49ers team.
Don't let the interceptions Brock Purdy has thrown lately make you think he's been playing poorly. Overall, he still leads all starting QBs in the NFL in Adjusted EPA per Play. It's time for San Francisco to re-establish itself as a true Super Bowl contender.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!