The San Francisco 49ers have established themselves as the clear Super Bowl favorites and many would say they're the best team in the NFL by a wide margin.
Check out this week's edition of the "Road to 272 Bets" if you want to find out my best bet for all 16 NFL Week 15 games.
In Week 15, the 49ers will head to Arizona to take on the Cardinals in an NFC West rematch. They trounced the Cards back on October 1st, beating them by a final score of 35-16.
If you want to bet on the 49ers to get the job done again on Sunday, you should place your bets over at FanDuel Sportsbook. If you click the link below to sign up for an account, you'll receive $150 in bonus bets if your first $5 bet wins.
49ers vs. Cardinals odds, spread, and total
49ers vs. Cardinals betting trends
- 49ers are 4-2 ATS in their last six games vs. Cardinals
- 49ers are 11-2 ATS in their last 13 games vs. NFC West opponents
- 49ers are 5-1 ATS in their last six games played in December
- Cardinals are 3-17 straight up in their last 20 games
- The OVER is 6-0 in the Cardinals' last six home games
- Cardinals are 0-6 ATS in their last six games vs. NFC West opponents
49ers vs. Cardinals Injury Reports
49ers injury report
- Elijah Mitchell - RB - Questionable
- Darrell Luter Jr. - CB - Questionable
- Ross Dwelley - TE - Questionable
- Spencer Burford - OT - Questionable
- Arik Armstead - DE - Questionable
Cardinals injury report
- Michael Wilson - WR - Questionable
- Starling Thomas V - CB - Questionable
- Antonio Hamilton Sr. - CB - Questionable
- Marquise Brown - WR - Questionable
49ers vs. Cardinals how to watch
- Date: Sunday, December 17
- Game Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
- Venue: State Farm Stadium
- How to Watch (TV): CBS
- San Francisco 49ers Record: 10-3
- Arizona Cardinals Record: 3-10
49ers vs. Cardinals key players to watch
San Francisco 49ers
Brandon Aiyuk: The 49ers wide receiver continues to be one of the most underrated receivers in the NFL. He has already surpassed 1,000 receiving yards on the season while hauling in six touchdowns. According to PFF.com, Aiyuk is the second-highest-rated receiver this season behind only Tyreek Hill. He can dominate this Cardinals secondary.
Trey McBride: The Cardinals tight end has quickly established himself as one of the better tight ends in the NFL. He leads the team in both receptions (56) and receiving yards (610), and he has hauled in at least five receptions in four-straight games including eight catches for 89 yards and a touchdown against the Steelers in Week 13.
49ers vs. Cardinals prediction and pick
The San Francisco 49ers are the best team in the NFL and there are oodles of metrics to back that claim up. Not only are they the clear Super Bowl favorites, but they're first in EPA per Play and sixth in opponent EPA per play.
If you want to dive into some more offensive metrics, they're first in success rate, first in dropback EPA, first in dropback success rate, fourth in rush success rate, and third in rush EPA. Boy oh boy this team is good.
The Cardinals got a mini spark when Kyler Murray returned to this lineup, but they're in over their head in this one. They're 31st in opponent dropback EPA and dead last in opponent dropback success rate. The 49ers offense is going to score at worse and I don't think Arizona's offense has enough to keep pace.
I'll lay the 13 points on San Francisco.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!