The San Francisco 49ers held court at Levi’s Stadium in the first two rounds of the NFL playoffs. Now they’ll head on the road to meet the Eagles in Philadelphia at noon PT on Jan 29.
The 49ers didn’t have a great first half against the Cowboys in the Divisional Round, struggling to just 141 yards and a three-point lead at the half. They finally made it into the end zone in the fourth quarter when Christian McCaffrey punched a touchdown in from 2 yards out to put SF up by a touchdown.
The final score was 19-12 with Robbie Gould claiming the bulk of the Niners’ points. He made four field goals (the longest from 50 yards) as well as an extra point for 13 total.
Earlier in the month, the 49ers beat the Seahawks handily in the Wild Card Round, 41-23.
What seed are the San Francisco 49ers in playoffs?
The San Francisco 49ers earned the No. 2 seed in the NFC by finishing the season with a 13-4 record after a 38-13 victory over Arizona.
The Philadelphia Eagles edged them out by going 14-3 after defeating the Giants 22-16.
Who will the 49ers meet in the playoffs?
The 49ers beat the No. 7 seed in the NFC, the Seattle Seahawks, in Santa Clara in the Wild Card Round, 41-23.
The 49ers defeated the Cowboys, 19-12, in the Divisional Round.
San Francisco will travel to Philadelphia on Jan. 29 to meet the Eagles at noon PT. The game will be televised on FOX.
Who made the playoffs in the NFC?
The Eagles, 49ers, Vikings, Buccaneers, Cowboys, and Seahawks all clinched playoff spots.
49ers playoff dates and times
The 49ers beat the Seahawks, 41-23, in the Wild Card Round game on Jan. 14.
The 49ers beat the Cowboys, 19-12, in the Divisional Round on Jan 22.
The 49ers fell to the Eagles, 31-7.
Wild Card Round dates, times, and scores
- Saturday, Jan. 14 — 49ers defeat Seahawks, 41-23; and Jaguars defeat Chargers, 31-30.
- Sunday, Jan. 15 — Bills defeat Dolphins, 34-31; Giants defeat Vikings, 31-24; Bengals defeat Ravens, 24-17
- Monday Jan. 16 — Cowboys defeat Buccaneers, 31-14
Divisional Round dates and times
- Saturday, Jan. 21 — Eagles defeat Giants, 38-7; Chiefs defeat Jaguars, 27-20
- Sunday, Jan. 22 — 49ers defeat Cowboys, 19-12; Bengals defeat Bills, 27-10
Conference Championship dates and times
- Sunday, Jan. 29 — Eagles defeat 49ers, 31-7 ; Bengals at Chiefs, 3:30 p.m. PT (CBS)
Super Bowl date and time
- Sunday, Feb. 12 (TBD)