2020 NFL Draft: Grading the draft class from all 32 teams
31 of 33
Give quarterback Tom Brady whatever he needs to get the job done. The Tampa Bay Buccaneerssuddenly sprung to relevance in the NFL, and now the team has a year or two to win the Super Bowl.
2020 NFL Draft class
- No. 13: Tristan Wirfs, Offensive Tackle, Iowa
- No. 45: Antoine Winfield, Safety, Minnesota
- No. 76: Ke’Shawn Vaughn, Running Back, Vanderbilt
- No. 161: Tyler Johnson, Wide Receiver, Minnesota
- No. 194: Khalil Davis, Defensive Tackle, Nebraska
- No. 241: Chapelle Russell, Linebacker, Temple
- No. 245: Raymond Calais, Running Back, Louisiana-Lafayette
Mission accomplished. The team got a blue-chip tackle, a pass-catching running back, an underrated wide receiver prospect and a speedy boom-or-bust running back all in the same NFL Draft class. Unlike some teams, the Buccaneers devoted everything to their new quarterback.
Just to cap it off, Antoine Winfield could very well be the best safety out of this draft class and can start from Week 1. This was an excellent NFL Draft for the team.