How to Watch
The game will be televised live on ESPN starting at 8:15 p.m. ET.
More from Niner Noise
- 49ers 2023 NFL Draft tracker: Pick-by-pick news and analysis
- Predicting 49ers NFL Draft picks by looking at final mocks
- DraftKings NFL Draft Promo – Win $150 Guaranteed on Any $5 Bet
- 2023 NFL Draft: EDGE Byron Young could be impact player for 49ers
- 5 low-key NFL Draft options for 49ers who are flying under the radar
For those without cable, there are a variety of paid streaming options: Sling TV, Hulu, YouTube TV and Playstation VUE. Most of these range between $35 and $50 dollars per month on a month-to-month basis.
For in-market San Francisco fans, the 49ers App will also allow you to watch the game on your smartphone.
For Faithful Fans outside the region lacking cable, the NFL App allows a free broadcast on a small screen like your smartphone.
If you don’t mind paying a fee and watching the game after the fact, NFL Game Pass offers either a full replay or condensed 30-minute recap.
This game has all the makings to be one of the most exciting prime-time matchups we’ve seen all year: storied franchises, a perfect record on the line, compelling quarterbacks, potent offenses, crippling defenses, tactician head coaches, a long-standing divisional rivalry and all the divas and drama one can handle.
Find a way to tune in and cheer for your San Francisco 49ers!