The Seattle Seahawks need to re-sign EDGE Frank Clark this offseason, and finding another pass-rushing option from the outside to pair with him would be smart, too.
More from SF 49ers Draft
- 49ers 2023 NFL Draft tracker: Pick-by-pick news and analysis
- Predicting 49ers NFL Draft picks by looking at final mocks
- DraftKings NFL Draft Promo – Win $150 Guaranteed on Any $5 Bet
- 2023 NFL Draft: EDGE Byron Young could be impact player for 49ers
- 5 low-key NFL Draft options for 49ers who are flying under the radar
Inside, however, the Seahawks could still use some reinforcements. And with Clemson defensive tackle Christian Wilkins falling all the way into the 20s would be absolutely amazing for head coach Pete Carroll and Co.
Wilkins isn’t as high profile a prospect as his former Clemson teammate, Clelin Ferrell. Yet one could argue Wilkins did a lot of the dirty work that allowed Ferrell to have such a successful 2018 season.
Imagine pairing that kind of effort with Clark.
Seattle needs to think about its offensive line again, but the Seahawks have gotten away with bad O-line play for some time now, and it hasn’t cost them.
Still, looking there in Round 2 would be smart.