4 of 6
As the preseason draws to a close, the injury list is starting to clear up the 49ers. This is the injury report for week four, per ESPN:
- Linebacker Brock Coyle (leg) — Coyle sat out of Tuesday’s practice due to a leg injury, and listed as questionable for the game.
- Cornerback Will Redmond (ankle) — Redmond has been dealing with injuries this preseason, and was also sidelined for Tuesday’s practice. He’s questionable for the game.
- Offensive lineman Joe Staley (knee) — Staley hurt his knee against the Vikings, and did not return to the game. The injury is not serious, but Staley will not suit up for the Chargers game.
- Wide receiver Aaron Burbridge (hamstring) — Burbridge has been battling a hamstring injury, and it held him out of the Vikings game. He’s questionable against the Chargers.
- Fullback Kyle Juszczyk (shoulder) — After sporting a blue non-contact jersey last week at practice, Juszczyk suited up for the Vikings game. He looks to be healed, but don’t expect Juszczyk to play against the Chargers.